Top Floor, 33 Southbourne Grove, Bournemouth
If you are a local UK company and looking for SEO services - then it is obviously far better you choose a local SEO consultancy. Look no further!
Our basic process would be to do the following:
Monitoring and Analysis of Existing Website
The first thing we would do is analyze the current performance of your website. We use Google Analytics, as well as a wide range of other SEO tools, to spend some time gathering and carefully analyzing the results before starting to implement any SEO activities/services.
Overall Marketing Objectives
We need to be sure we have a full understanding of your marketing objectives before we start any SEO tasks. It is important that these objectives are clear to ensure that we are all working towards the same goal.
We achieve this by structuring a series of in-depth consultations – possibly three or four addressing a range of topics such as:
- Business/Company Goals
- Major audiences
- Products and Services
- SWOT analysis
Once these two steps have been completed we will have a clear idea of where we are now and where we want to be.
Keyword and Competitor Analysis
Analysis of keywords will help us find the most appropriate key words and key phrases for your business website.
Analyze the performance of competitor websites to help understand how we can make your website more successful. This would include analyzing their keywords, their structure and their links to their site.
Onsite SEO can include:
- relevant keyword placement
- html header code optimization
- internal linking
- content optimization
- organising content and structure
- navigation optimization
- checking for any internal or external duplicates
- checking the site has no hidden content or spam that could hold it back (we have found sites that had been hacked for over 12 months without the client knowing)
- checking to see if the URL structure is causing any duplicate content issues (canonicalisation)
- checking any existing content on the page to ensure it doesn’t conflict with any proposed actions
- checking the meta structures
- checking, and if required, adding a robots file
- carrying out basic validation of the web pages
- adding the website to Google Webmaster Tools and ensuring the site is verified
- checking, and if required, adding sitemaps (html and xml)
- ensuring the site works in the major browsers
- adding the website to Bing Webmaster Tools and ensuring the site is verified
- carrying out important directory submissions
- checking, and if required, adding Google Analytics to the website, and setting up goal tracking
On-page optimization should enable search engine spiders to crawl each and every page more effectively, resulting in improved rankings for your whole site. The process will also ensure more emphasis is being given to your important web pages that you want to rank well, and less importance being given to the remaining pages. If there are any other issues that could be causing your site to rank less highly, then this is where these will become apparent, and we can address them as part of the SEO programme.
This phase will ensure that your website is optimized and the pages are easily found.
Link Building is a vital part of SEO. Links are still important, even in spite of the latest Google Panda and Penguin updates. It just means many of the established ways of acquiring them are redundant.
Our link building is well researched and always done manually. As mentioned above, as a UK company you should be looking at a UK consultancy to help you with this as links from UK related sites will have a better impact on search engine rankings from google.co.uk
Our SEO services programme includes a six month link building campaign, with the option to extend if you wish.
Ongoing Performance Analysis
The beauty of website marketing is that it is relatively easy and inexpensive to monitor results. We will already have installed Google Analytics, and we would have set up a range of other internet marketing tools. Regular analysis of the traffic and results is an ongoing part of the whole SEO services package.
Phase Three of your SEO campaign can be continued indefinitely, building links and monitoring performance relative to your competitors. This is also the time when additional services such as Pay-Per-Click campaigns, Social Media, Email Marketing and Press Release Distribution could be considered to enhance the performance of your website as a marketing tool.